All orders will be dispatched the same working day if placed before 4.00 PM; any orders placed after this time will be sent the next working day, provided your items are in stock and payment is received. Please note we do not dispatch at the weekend.
UK Delivery Prices
- Standard Shipping - Royal Mail 48 Hour 2-5 (working days) or Tracked 48 for higher value orders : £3.75
- Express Shipping 24 Hour on average 1-2 Days: £4.75
- Free shipping if you spend £40 or over (UK only) 2-5 Working Days
- Free Express Shipping if you send over £150 1-2 Working Days.
- UPS Guaranteed Next Day Delivery 9am to 6pm (3.30PM Cut Off) £7.75 (Not Saturday)
- UPS Guaranteed Next Day Delivery 10.30 am (3.30PM Cut Off) £12.75 (Not Saturday)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - Guaranteed Next Day by 1pm: £6.22 - £40.00 depending on weight
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - Guaranteed Saturday Delivery: £9.22 - £43.00 depending on weight
We have two services for overseas shipping starting from £6
Economy 3-21 working days depending on where you live in the world.
Economy Europe Starting From £6
3-5 Days on average but can take longer
Economy Rest of World Starting from £7
4-7 Days on average but can take longer
UPS 1-7 working days depending on where you live in the world.
UPS Standard (Europe Only)
UPS Saver (express Saver)
1-4 Days Dependant on Location
UPS Express (AM Delivery)
1-4 Days Dependant On Location
UPS International Delivery 1-7 working days depending on where you live in the world and the service you choose at checkout
For the price of each service please use the shipping calculator when you add items to your cart this will give you the available shipping methods and their current prices. Note not all services may be available to you at check out, depending on your location and the weight of items you have in your basket.
All items returned are the responsibility of the customer until they reach us. If you would like to return your items for any reason, you may do so within 30 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned must be in a new and unused condition the case of exchanges or refunds.
Note: Earrings and ear studs may not be returned unless faulty, for hygiene reasons.
Orders refunded will be at the standard rate of shipping if applied to the order at time of ordering. Higher value services such as special delivery will only be refunded up to the value of our standard rate of shipping. (Currently £3.75)
30 Day Free Returns Policy (UK Only)
If you are unhappy with your order for any reason, within 30 days of receiving your goods you can send them back to us for free by simply using our Royal Mail tracked returns service. Please go to the Royal Mail Tracked Returns Portal and follow the instructions by clicking on the image below.
- You will be able to print your own tracked return label giving peace of mind that your return items are tracked through the Royal Mail network.
- If you do not have a printer you can generate a barcode or QR Code to be shown at a post office on your smart phone and they can print the label for you.
- Tracked returns can not be posted in a post box and need to be handed over at a post office counter. This is so they can be scanned and logged on to the tracked system for security.
You have any problems with this service please get in touch.
The unwanted items must have tags and labels still in place and be new, unused and in a saleable condition. Please fill out the returns form included with your order instructing us what you would like us to do. I.e Exchange or refund.
Please remember to include your order number so we know who you are!
We aim to process all returned items swiftly, but it can take up to 7 days to issue any refunds required.
Overseas customers please return using your local postal service recorded delivery.To the following address:
Market Place Brighton Ltd
Big Box Storage
Orders refunded will be at the economy rate of shipping if applied to the order at time of ordering.
Ways you can pay us.
Credit or debit card:
We accept all major cards and process the payment through Sagepay one of the UK's leading payment gateway. Sagepay uses the very latest encryption software making sure your details are fully secure. When you pay with a card you will be taken to a new page, please enter your details carefully. If your card is enrolled in the mastercard securecode or verified by visa system you will be asked to enter your password at the end of the transaction. This page is provided by your bank and is not part of us.
We offer PayPal as a payment method and it is fast and secure.