Sorry, there are no products in this collection.
Create your own unique look with La Riche Directions Hair Colour.
- Gorgeous semi-permanent hair dye with lots of intense colours to choose from
- Because you can mix the colours together, the possibilities are endless!
- Lasts 4 - 8 weeks depending on hair type and condition
- For the best results use on pre-lightened hair, or as a subtle tint on untreated hair
- La Riche Directions hair dye is not tested on animals, and never has been
Directions Hair Dye Instructions
For the best results use Directions semi-permanent colour on untreated hair. If you want to apply more than one colour you’ll need to wash and dry your hair in between colours.
- Shampoo your hair with a PH acid balanced shampoo so the product can do its magic properly. Don’t use a combined shampoo & conditioner.
- Towel your hair dry.
- Smooth Vaseline, petroleum jelly or baby oil around your hairline to stop the dye staining your skin.
- Wear rubber or plastic gloves when applying the colour.
- Apply Directions carefully using a tint brush, spreading it evenly through your hair.
- Comb Directions into your hair until it goes frothy. This means the pigments have penetrated into the hair. If you’ve chosen a lighter shade, it might need combing for a bit longer.
- Put a plastic cap over your hair to keep the heat in and enhance the results.
- Wait for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water until all the dye has been removed, keeping it away from your face.
- It’s always a good idea to do a swatch test first.
- Never mix Directions with peroxide.
- Don’t use it on your eyelashes.
- Don’t get it on furniture or fabrics – some of the colours can leave a slight stain.
- The manufacturer sometimes changes the colour range, so colours vary.